“ Locking up offenders without rehabilitating them won’t reduce crime. That’s like fighting a deadly disease by building more cemeteries. ”
Justice Thurgood Marshall
United States Supreme Court
1908 - 1993
- Overcoming the Felony Conviction Label.
- Recidivism – its core causes and the solutions to prevent recidivating.
- Fostering Self Confidence.
- First Steps after Release.
- You don't need to start over - but you do need to start from where you left off.
- Developing Definitiveness of Purpose.
- The Emotional Impact of Release & Reentry.
- Don't swing at a pitch in the dirt.
- Dealing with Anger and Depression.
- Reprogramming your mind for success.
- Cultivating your Friends, Peer Group and Sphere of Influence.
- Peel off the Labels.
- You won't change until it hurts enough.
- ...and many more
Dave is available for speaking engagements, and for multi-day group seminars, which feature such topics as:
Fee is Flexible
Click on the logo to the right to listen to Dave Koch's presentation on BlogTalk Radio - Sunday January 25, 2015.
2 Hours 16 Minutes
If you are forming a 501(c)(3) or other corporation, either non-profit or for profit, wish to implement the Lords of the Dragon business model, need grant acquisition assistance, or otherwise have a need for consultation, please download a negotiable sample Engagement Letter Here.
This Engagement Letter does not apply to individual speaking engagements or seminars, which are negotiated and scheduled individually.
Speaking and seminar clients receive a significant amount of consultation pertaining to any of the above inclusive with speaking engagements.